Tune in on April 22nd to learn directly from top geospatial industry leaders, including, IGI CEO, Philipp Grimm, Valerio Gulli, Sr Business Development Manager IGI, and Eatay Ben Shechter, VP Imaging Solutions & Services Skyline, discussing the latest industry trends and how we are simplifying the automatic production of ultra-realistic 3D digital twins of cities and urban environments!
Join us with our partner Skyline Software Systems to learn more about IGI’s high-end advanced aerial sensor systems that deliver superior image quality with brilliant crispy colours and sharp geometric accuracy, high-quality photogrammetric-grade aerial imagery empowers professional, fully automated, digital photogrammetry production of survey-grade city models and 3D GIS products with perfect radiometry, accuracy, and outstanding resolution -> down to 1.5 cm per pixel captured from manned aircraft! <-
- IGI open format and technical cooperation with our partner Skyline Software Systems - industry-leading end-to-end photogrammetry software suite
- IGI’s Advanced Aerial Mapping Systems: Photogrammetry + LiDAR
- IGI UrbanMapper-2, 2-IN-1 Aerial Camera System + IGI LiteMapper, high-performing LiDAR systems
- Fully automated professional photogrammetry production in PhotoMesh v7.7 by Skyline Software Systems
- Highlights and what’s new in the new PhotoMesh v7.7
- Build-in end-to-end fast AT
- Built to scale city-country-wide production, example of Berlin from company Aerowest GmbH
- Co-registration of Photogrammetry & LiDAR data
- Host: Valerio Domenico Gulli, Senior Business Development Manager at IGI
- Special guest: Eatay Ben Shechter, VP Imaging Solutions & Services at Skyline Software Systems
When : Thursday, April 22 at 15:00 – 16:00 CET
Where: Microsoft Teams
Click here for free registration !