IGI's Penta-DigiCAM is a nadir & oblique aerial camera system. Based on several DigiCAM modules, nadir & oblique imagery can be captured within one single flight. The new design has an optional NIR channel and features FMC - Forward Motion Compensation.
- Up to 150MP resolution
- 0.5 sec frame rate
- FMC by TDI or FMC by BCM
- High Dynamic Range 83dB
- Phase One or Hasselblad Camera Head
- Channels: RGBI, RGB, CIR, NIR (nadir), 4x RGB (oblique)
- Convertible from Large Format to Oblique Camera System (IGI Dual Housing)
- IGI SMU-2 (Sensor Management Unit)
- Up to 12TB Storage Units (with RAID Option)
- Integrated Mission Planning & Flight Guidance (CCNS-5 & IGIplan)
- Integrated Sensor Management (IGIvisu)
- Integrated GNSS/IMU System (AEROcontrol)
- 10" or 20" Operator Screen
3D City Model
Photo-realistic 3D model of the city of Brunswick. Textured using oblique aerial immagery by IGI DigiCAM.
Flight taken by Aerowest, Dortmund in 2011.
3D city model realised by 3D Reality Maps Inc., Munich.