IGIplan version 1.6.2
We are pleased to announce the release of IGIplan version 1.6.2. Some changes and features of the new version are:
- Modified side overlap calculations in steep or hilly areas.
- Added HTML export in reporting tool.
- Added stereographic coordinate systems EPSG 3031 (Antarctic) and EPSG 3413 (Arctic) to coordinate system database.
- Fixed the coordinate system editor.
- Extended UTM coordinate system usage.
- Removed endless loop in pasting print report editor template.
- Added line labels for export to vector format (kml, shape, ...) from lidar and line scanner sensors.
- Renamed ‘Exposure’ to ‘Event’ for Lidar sensor.
If you need any help with registration for MyIGI please contact us or register right now at:
Please give us your feedback through our contact form. Thanks.