AEROoffice / TERRAoffice Version 5.6.0
AEROoffice / TERRAoffice - GNSS/IMU Processing Software
GNSS-INS direct georeferencing software for the AEROcontrol / TERRAcontrol system. It provides all functions and tools necessary for processing, Exterior Orientation (EO) calculation, quality control and export of the collected GNSS and IMU data. AEROcontrol / TERRAcontrol together with AEROoffice / TERRAoffice enables missions to be flown within less time to save fuel and flying costs for sustainable missions.
AEROoffice / TERRAoffice version 5.6.0
We are pleased to announce the release of AEROoffice / TERRAoffice version 5.6.0.
Some changes and features of the new version are:
- New format: Orbit output
- Datamanager supporting Riegl POF version 1.1
- Prepare Card dialogs extended for GSM4000 special parameters
- Prepare Card extra init field for Septentrio receivers
- Footprints for IGIs DigiCam 100 and IGIs Urban Mapper is added.
- Footprints for Microsoft Osprey m3 and m3 Premium is added.
- Batch processing improvements
You can easily download it right now from MyIGI within our website.
Please note for running the software you need a valid maintenance contract.
If you need any help with your upgrade or support contract please contact us.
Please note only registered user can access MyIGI if you are not registered yet, register here with our registration form.
Looking forward to your feedback.